TCS is hiring for the position of Associate Engineer in across India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2017/ 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022 / 2023|
|Experience||1 + (Years)|
- Ensure high availability and reliability of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) infrastructure and applications.
- Collaborate with development and infrastructure teams to design, implement, and maintain scalable and secure AEM environments.
- Monitor system performance, troubleshoot issues, and provide root cause analysis for incidents and outages.
- Automate routine tasks and develop scripts and tools to streamline processes and improve system efficiency.
- Contribute to the development of disaster recovery plans and participate in periodic drills and exercises.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the application infrastructure, ensuring high availability, performance, and security.
- Manage the deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting of applications in various environments, including development, testing, and production.
- Perform regular system maintenance, including applying patches, upgrades, and configuration changes to ensure system security and stability.
- Ensure proper documentation of application configurations, processes, and procedures.
- Collaborate with vendors and other external partners to ensure smooth integration and support for applications.
- Working closely with Adobe support to resolve platform level issues with performance and security.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services – from inception and design, through to deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Participate in Project related activities to meet operational needs.
- Provide on-call support when necessary and serve as part of a 24×7 On Call rotation.
- Stay updated with industry trends and emerging technologies related to AEM and applications.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or STEM degree (Desirable)
- Solid English reading/writing capability required.
- Strong communication & articulation skills.
- Curious about new technologies and tools, creative thinking and initiative taking.
- Relevant AWS, AEM certifications will be beneficial.
- Knowledge of SSL/PKI certificate management and implementation.
- Experience with Kaltura, Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow and Salesforce.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- 1+ years hands-on experience working with Linux Servers, with a good understanding of server administration, performance tuning and security.
- 1+ years of working experience in AEM.
- 1+ years of experience with cloud services and platforms, preferably AWS, for application deployment and management.
- Good to have experiences in .NET framework (or Java & JS) and PHP.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities, with the capacity to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to analyse and resolve complex technical issues.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English with all levels of staff, both orally and written.
- Ability to manage own work and multitask to meet tight deadlines without losing sight of priorities under minimum supervision.
- Highly motivated, self-directed individual with a positive & pro-active attitude to work.
A purpose-led organization that is building a meaningful future through innovation, technology, and collective knowledge. We’re #BuildingOnBelief. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $22.2 billion in the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021, and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit ibegin.tcs.com.