Tata Technologies is hiring for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee in across India. Candidates with BE/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||Tata Technologies|
|Position||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
- Know how to build and develop programmes using various programming languages.
- Be capable of creating and troubleshooting somewhat complex software applications.
- Participate in the creation, testing, and support of new and current software applications and solutions.
- Strive to develop productive working connections with coworkers.
- Possess an inventive mindset, great problem-solving abilities, effective articulation, and learnability.
- Have a commitment to lifelong learning and be adaptable enough to work on any SDLC phase.
- Make precise engineering drawings, specifications, and designs for mechanical systems and parts. To guarantee structural integrity and functionality, do stress analyses, simulations, and calculations.
- Build mechanical system prototypes and carry out extensive testing to confirm the performance and functionality of the design. Examine test results and make the required modifications to designs.
- Determine the best materials for a given application while considering cost, strength, and durability into account. Work together to obtain supplies with vendors and the procurement teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- BE/B.Tech – CS/IT – 2023 or 2022 Batch.
- The ideal candidate will hold a UG degree.
- Proficiency with simulation tools and CAD software, such as SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
- Strong understanding of production procedures, materials science, and mechanical design principles.
We’re a global product engineering and digital services company focused on fulfilling our mission of helping the world drive, fly, build, and farm by enabling our customers to realize better products and deliver better experiences. We’re the strategic engineering partner businesses turn to when they aspire to be better. Manufacturing companies rely on us to enable them to conceptualize, develop and realize better products that are safer, cleaner, and improve the quality of life for all the stakeholders, helping us achieve our vision of #EngineeringABetterWorld.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (CS/IT): Click Here
Apply Link (Mechanical): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit tatatechnologies.ripplehire.com.