Tata Power is hiring for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee in across India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||Tata Power|
|Position||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
- Basic maintenance of equipment’s as per checklist and work instruction.
- Carrying out corrective and preventive actions (CAPA) in case of malfunctions.
- Analysis of findings during maintenance.
- Documentation of maintenance activities and preparation of reports.
- Capturing of various data points related to equipment’s and their analysis.
- Working on Plant maintenance (PM) and Materials management (MM) module in SAP.
- Basic electrical testing of electrical equipment and documentation of reports.
- Working on different numerical/electromechanical relays and study of plant protection system.
- Preparation and monitoring of equipment health index.
- Study of electrical network & fault analysis.
- Commissioning, troubleshooting & testing of Protection Schemes & Electrical Equipment.
- Real Time Monitoring and Control of Tata Power Transmission & Distribution network in Mumbai.
- Carrying out Transmission & Distribution system equipment outages with contingency analysis.
- Handling system emergencies like tripping, restoration of supply to consumers and early normalcy of the network.
- Maintaining Transmission & Distribution Network loadings.
- Reactive Power Management for controlling system voltages.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Electrical Engineering.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Electrical.
- Domain technical skill.
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail.
- Quality orientation.
- Design Skills with knowledge of Design tools relevant to domain.
- Project Management.
- Supplies Management.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Well-versed with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word).
TATA POWER recruits’ people for a wide variety of technical and administrative skills from across the country. It has come to our notice that certain misleading advertisements have been placed on portals claiming TATA POWER is conducting Off Campus Drive. Through this announcement, we wish to caution job seekers and educational institutions at large that these parties or persons are not affiliated to TATA POWER in any way. TATA POWER, as a policy, does not conduct Off Campus Drive. However, job seekers can login to the official website of TCS iON, register and apply for any job openings on the website without any reference to information on third party portals.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit learning.tcsionhub.in.