Synopsys Off Campus Drive | Software Intern – Fresher
Educational Qualifications & Skills:-
- BTech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, OR any relevant major in the last semester of the final year or graduated in 2023
- Experience in the following programming languages: Java, Python, R, C#, or C++ and RPA tools
- Developing, designing, implementing, and supporting business processes in an SAP environments
- Knowledge on SAP Business Planning and Consolidation systems and Anaplan
- Familiarity with Machine learning, AI tools like Tableau and Power BI.
- Have experience with software engineering, expressed by previous Internships, work experience, projects, or publications.
- Understand and Support financial planning, forecasting, and analysis (FP&A) project work streams.
- Good written, verbal, and analytical skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
In your role, you will be supported by mentors and coaches who will encourage you to challenge the norm, investigate ideas outside your part, and develop creative automation frameworks, resulting in a ground-breaking impact for our users.
- This position is ideal for someone with solid programming skills who wants to proliferate while working with the latest programming languages and technologies.
- Perceive and develop Proof of Concept POC models efficiently to provide support and establish credibility of Finance platform applications.
- Gather automation process requirements and develop automation frameworks around financial systems and processes.
- Analyse the existing automation workflows and programs and finetune or enhance them to work with new system requirements.
- You can collaborate with other Peers to gain knowledge and expertise with the automation toolsets.
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.