Syniverse careers: Is hiring for a job role of SE Quality Assurance for Bangalore. Interested can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Syniverse careers : Recruitment details :
|About Syniverse careers||syniverse.com|
||SE Quality Assurance|
||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science|
|Job Posting Date
Who We’re Looking For
Responsible for testing assigned system(s) using the established testing methodology by participating in, and supporting all required activities to ensure all process controls are adhered to and completed in a timely and cost effective manner.
Some of What You’ll Do
- Verify component, system integration and application level features and functionality to ensure our reliability, accuracy and performance reaches our standards for quality.
- Verify, deploy and maintain automated test cases.
- Contribute to existing tools, frameworks and related solutions.
- Improve our delivered product quality across our entire platform and applications.
- Assist with the team’s test effort from planning and organization to execution and delivery.
- Develop effective test strategies.
- Work with team members to keep testing at the forefront of our SDLC.
- Demonstrate intuition and knowledge about how to find unanticipated behaviors through exploratory testing, apply this knowledge with measurable result to improve the product’s quality, and translate these newly discovered behaviors into automated tests.
- Drive further adoption of unit/integration/system testing using cucumber and selenium or any other automation tool, metrics to monitor code coverage, bug prevention strategies, and other quality measures.
- As an active member of our Agile teams, partner with Software Developers, Product Managers, and other Test Engineers to identify the components of the system to be automated.
- Participate in ongoing process improvement efforts.
- Duties and Requirements Specific to “Software Development Engineer in Test”: Plan, design, develop, verify, deploy and maintain automated test cases.
- Increase and improve our automated test coverage.
- Leverage new open source solutions to build new tools that test things in new ways.
- Write moderately complex code to test systems.
- 3+ years of experience writing tests in Java and/or JUnit development.
- Excellent Java coding skills.
Job Requirements Syniverse careers:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 2-5 years using test automation frameworks ie: Cucumber, FitNesse, TestNGCucumber, FitNesse, TestNG, and Selenium
- 2-5 years’ experience with Source Code Management like CVS, Git or SubVersion
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Demonstrated ability to create a successful application automation test suites that are sustainable and extensive.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not designed to be utilized as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Why You Should Join Us
At Syniverse connectedness is at the core of our business. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion among our employees is crucial to our success as a global company as we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people who want to help us connect the world.
Know someone at Syniverse careers?
- Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position
How to Apply for Syniverse careers?
– Click on the given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To apply for this job please visit syniverse.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.