Sutherland Is hiring for a job role of Test Engineer for Chennai locations. Interested Jobseeker with 1-2 Year Experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Sutherland – Recruitment details :
||1-2 Year Experience|
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science
||Best in Industry|
|Job Posting Date
||Apply before link expires|
Sutherland is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to join us as a Test Engineer. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. A resource skilled in software quality assurance who plays an active role in the end-to-end testing and validation cycles of Software Development Lifecycle.If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
This position is responsible for developing and testing software, and maintain a software product or family of products/solution. Provide complex code modification, testing and debugging tasks. Provide high level analysis related to software design and development and solve problems.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for verification that the product is implemented to the stated requirements and validation that the product functions as designed. Design, build and execute functional and customer use case focused tests that verify the accuracy and reliability of assigned products meet stated requirements.
- 1-2 years of experience in QA performing one or more aspects like functional testing, black-box testing, performance testing, stress & load testing, integration testing, automated testing etc.
- Should have worked on automation frameworks, Design and code Automation Frameworks that meet functional and business requirements.
- Good understanding of test case development
- Expertise in building test approaches and test cases for complex features
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills in Winodws OS.
- Strong communications skills (verbal/writing)
- Ability to perform under pressure
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Participate in plan, develop, build, test phases of software development
- Record issues into a defect-tracking system
- Follow-up and close issues entered into the defect-tracking system
- Visualize, articulate and break down complex testing areas into simpler parts (SQAE only)
- Develop customer focused test plans
- Set-up and maintain testing environments
- Good understanding of Testing concepts
- Hands-on experience in script languages
- Candidates must be patient, meticulous and logical in their work and capable of prioritizing tasks. Good problem solving, analytical, administrative, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are also important. Must be a good team-player.
How to Apply for Sutherland Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Read all information and to Apply for Sutherland career : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.