Sutherland is hiring for the position of Data Scientist in India. Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree/ MBA|
|Experience||0 – 3 (Years)|
|Location||Work From Home|
- Facilitate sessions with stakeholders to drive out requirements.
- Conduct Process diagnostics & opportunity identification.
- Establishes business case for each opportunity.
- Gather non-functional requirements such as security, capacity performance, and availability.
- Document and diagram the existing environment and data-flows.
- Recommend ‘to-be’ process map designs using Cross-functional flowcharts.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Identify scope, benefits, constraints, and risks for RPA automation initiatives, capture and document current state manual processes.
- Works with RPA & Technical Team members to facilitate the planning and execution of RPA projects.
- Identify and document best practices for ongoing RPA adoption.
- Consider change management implications for the implementation of new RPA processes.
- Serves as the liaison between the business community and the technical solution providers throughout the project life cycle.
- Partner with the Business Process Owner(s) and Process Excellence Team members to develop a deep end-to-end understanding of processes targeted for automation and outline the impacted processes and business requirements.
- Strong effective working relationships with team members, stakeholders, and management. Demonstrate strong collaboration across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision, whilst participating fully as a member of the RPA team.
- Effective Persuasive Communication including the ability to influence SMEs and business stakeholders toward change, automation, and continuous improvement.
- Understand the needs of and support a company with global operations.
- Knowledge of RPA technologies and spectrum of best practices with process automation.
- Ability to translate requirements into processes and controls.
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with a logical, disciplined, and structured approach to documentation and procedures.
- Flexible and dynamic personality.
- Excellent spoken and written communication. Assertive and confident in raising action points with senior individuals.
- Ability to rapidly grasp processes and identify potential RPA solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ IT/ Data Sciences/ Business Administration or related fields.
- Experience working with automation software (e.g., UiPath (preferred), Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, PowerAutomate).
- Business Analyst Certification (UiPath, Automation Anywhere preferred).
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions.
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing bringing business users into the test phase.
Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver exceptionally engineered experiences for customers and employees today, that continue to delight tomorrow. For over 35 years, we have cared for our customers’ customers, delivering measurable results and accelerating growth. Our proprietary, AI-based products and platforms are built using robust IP and automation.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.