Sutherland is hiring for the position of Automation Test Engineer in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Automation Test Engineer|
|Qualifications||B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc|
|Experience||0 – 3 (Years)|
- Experience of automation Python based scripting, creation of test automation framework, design, and test scripts for Windows based application.
- Should be aware of OOPS concepts of Python and should possess any prior Framework development knowledge.
- Good to have knowledge on Open-CV and any OCR tools.
- Skilled and Experienced in working with tools like CQ, TFS, RTC, Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Visual Studio Code.
- Possess strong knowledge of Behave/Pytest BDD (Behavior Driven Development).
- Methodologies: Agile, V-Model, Iterative.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience in Medical devices, AI and ML is an added advantage.
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them.
- Must be able to work in a team setting and collaborate with others.
- Demonstrated ability to write, edit, and debug automation scripts to achieve desired output.
- Academic: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred.
- Functional Domain: Healthcare IT / IT Services Delivery domain.
- Experience: Relevant years of experience in similar role.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Good time-management skills.
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Be strategic in developing solutions and process improvements.
- Be efficient in finding strategies to streamline efforts and successfully complete tasks on time.
Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver exceptionally engineered experiences for customers and employees today, that continue to delight tomorrow. For over 35 years, we have cared for our customers’ customers, delivering measurable results and accelerating growth. Our proprietary, AI-based products and platforms are built using robust IP and automation.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.