Sutherland is looking for Associate – Customer Service in India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Associate – Customer Service|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree/ M.Com|
|Experience||0 – 3 (Years)|
|Location||Work From Home|
- This position is responsible for providing a full range of accounting support for the FTP clients.
- The incumbent will be responsible for producing financial statements and working closely with transaction processing staff on finance/accounting matters.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and yearly schedules for management personnel, external auditors, and SEC reporting, prepares monthly journal entries.
- Collaborates with business units to develop division budgets and records in financial system, works with Manager, peers and staff in the development of a customer-centered work group
- Executes mechanisms to measure customer satisfaction and works with Manager and staff to improve overall levels of customer service.
- Download bank statements and perform daily work allocation to the team.
- Review and apply the cash/credit flow into the system against invoice/debits which is not been automatically applied by the system itself.
- Research and resolve unidentified & unapplied payments.
- Research and respond to generic mailbox queries.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from a four-year college or university with 0-3 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, and Excel as well as working knowledge of financial systems.
- Good grasp of fundamental accounting concepts and ability to apply that knowledge.
- B.Com / M.Com
- Knowledge/experience in the application of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Strong customer service orientation as demonstrated in previous relevant roles.
- Ability to manage relationships with employees and staff within the organization.
- Demonstrated analytical skills to review financial data and produce reports and statements that meet company standards.
- Initiative to take ownership of business unit accounting work to allow financial analysts to focus on providing financial support to business.
- Preference for working in a service-oriented environment where continuous improvement of business processes is expected.
Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver exceptionally engineered experiences for customers and employees today, that continue to delight tomorrow. For over 35 years, we have cared for our customers’ customers, delivering measurable results and accelerating growth. Our proprietary, AI-based products and platforms are built using robust IP and automation.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.