Sprinto is hiring for the position of Associate/ Customer Success Manager in Bangalore, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Associate/ Customer Success Manager|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||0 – 4 (Years)|
|Location||Remote (Work From Home)|
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills – most of the time you would be speaking with a customer.
- You have good understanding of cloud technology – words like S3 bucket, DB encryption, Virtual Private Cloud mean something to you.
- You enjoy talking to customers and building a relationship – Being the go-to person for customers makes you happy.
- You are systematic and methodical – you make commitments and meet them consistently. Customer information is at your fingertips and you are quick to identify any business opportunity.
- You have strong prioritization skills and ability to work with customers across time zones.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Remote First Policy
- 5 Days Working With FLEXI Hours
- Group Medical Insurance (Parents, Spouse, Children)
- Group Accident Cover
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Company Sponsored Device
- Education Reimbursement Policy
Sprinto is a leading platform that automates security compliance & works with any cloud setup, and helps monitor entity-level risks and controls from a single dashboard. By raising the bar on security, Sprinto ensures compliance, healthy operational practices, and the ability to grow and scale with unwavering confidence. We are a team of 100+ employees & more than 400+ customers across 25+ countries.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.