SOPHOS Off Campus Recruitment | Software Engineer | Exp: Fresher – 3 years
- 0-3 years for SE1 and 3-5 years for SE2 of technical experience in Quality Engineering.
- Bachelor’s or Higher Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong in CoreJava concepts and capability of hands-on programming
- Hands-on experience in Test Automation.
- Exposure to API testing using REST.
- Experience or capability to understand existing Automation Framework.
- Ability of Test Planning to define and write various tests.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Hands-On Linux / Unix experience
- Desirable Skills:
- Experience with other scripting like python, Shell scripting etc
- Hands-on experience / understanding of CI/CD deployments.
- Experience with Agile/ Scrum SDLC setup.
- Understanding / Testing of MicroServices
- Knowledge / Experience with Cloud based platforms and technologies.
- Experience working on Jenkins
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
As Software Development Engineer in Test, you would be the part of team tasked towards ensuring quality release of product features of Sophos Email Security Product line. The role would require you to work with the scrum team members and Quality Engineering organization to ensure high quality – Automation driven Software releases.
- Eliciting Test Cases from Acceptance Criteria of Stories.
- Test automation for all the test of Stories and features owned.
- Following all the defined quality processes for the release work of the team
- Participation in Design and architecture discussions
- Monitor and debug the issues with running Regression Suites.
- Ability to learn and understand complex and technical issues.
- Work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.