Siemens is hiring for the position of Graduate Trainee Engineer in Bangalore, Gurugram, India. Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Qualifications||B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ Diploma|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Fresher (0 – 1 Years)|
|Location||Bangalore, Gurugram, India|
- Participate in requirement discussions. Analyze and understand the end-user’s needs.
- Participation in design and development of solution.
- Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines with quality.
- Identification and implementation of (unit/component) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements.
- Documentation of software components and applications using UML diagrams.
- Participate in code reviews and work independently to solve technical problems.
- Minimally requires a B.E / B-Tech / MCA.
- Minimum work experience 0-1 Years.
- Requires limited supervision and only general instructions on new tasks.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong coding concepts in any language like C , C++, JAVA, Python.
- Should have experience in a process-oriented software organization.
- Programming language skills – advance knowledge in C++ development.
- Experience in Windows Desktop applications, WinForms, MFC.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, the company creates technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, Siemens empowers its customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Bangalore): Click Here
Apply Link (Gurugram): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.