Siemens is hiring for the position of Data Analyst & Scientist in Bangalore, Thane, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Data Analyst & Scientist|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
- Understand business requirements from product owner and develop data solutions for projects.
- Align your activities with the Data Architect so that all data analytics and data model built are harmonized, consistent and reusable.
- Create ETL, Data modelling from scratch, deploy the same via DevOps.
- Comfortable with SVNs like Github, Git.
- Responsible for providing quality and consistent solutions inline with organization objectives.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Ability to contribute in fast paced, multi-cultural environment.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information systems or in a relevant field.
- Extensive experience in relational database design and architecture with a solid knowledge of advanced SQL.
- Good knowledge of various data warehousing methodologies and data modeling concepts.
- Working experience and a good understanding of the AWS/Azure/GCP environment.
- Experience in running IT development projects in an agile approach.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with good problem-solving capabilities.
- High proficiency in English.
Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, the company creates technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, Siemens empowers its customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit siemensgamesa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.