Siemens is hiring for the position of Data Analyst/ Data Engineer in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Data Analyst/ Data Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
Key Responsibilities for Data Analyst:
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and build data models and deploy to production.
- Supporting existing forecasting, classification projects to further enhance and optimize.
- Identify anomalies/outliers in data, Data cleansing and transformation and getting the data ready for analysis.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical/visual techniques and provide insights/reports.
- Present the findings or translate the data into an understandable dashboard using visualization (preferred).
- Continuously monitor the business KPIs and alert the management for any inconsistencies.
Key Responsibilities for Data Engineer:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency in Python.
- Good understand of AWS platform and have worked with the services like; S3, Athena, Glue and Lambda.
- Strong experience using Machine Learning with supervised, unsupervised & Time series (classification, regression & clustering) algorithms to solve practical business problems.
- Exceptional programming skills with Python or PySpark.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases and NoSQL database.
- Experience with designing end- to- end machine learning systems from scratch for predictive modeling.
- Hands on experience with visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau (Preferred).
- experience of taking Data Science/Machine Learning solutions to production in a commercial environment.
- Exposure to data platforms like SAP HANA, AWS, AZURE.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Strong Communication along with project management and organizational skills.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare. From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, the company creates technology with purpose adding real value for customers. By combining the real and the digital worlds, Siemens empowers its customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Data Analyst: Click Here
Apply Link (Data Engineer): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.siemens.com.