At Siemens Gamesa, when the wind blows, we see infinite possibilities. 40 years ago, we saw the potential to blend nature and engineering. We envisioned the possibility of powering factories and lighting up cities, all whilst cleaning the air we breathe. Today, we’ve made that vision a reality by producing clean energy to power our homes, schools, and hospitals to keeping us moving all over the world – from the largest cities to the most remote corners of the planet.
Siemens Gamesa OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Cloud Data Engineer In Bangalore, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Siemens Gamesa Recruitment Drive 2023:-
|Company Name:||Siemens Gamesa|
|Post Name:||Cloud Data Engineer|
|Salary:||₹ 7 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
- Vibration Diagnostics is responsible for the software applications needed to monitor the Siemens Gamesa turbine fleet. This ranges from data collection to diagnostics models and user front-end for handling warnings.
- Vibration Diagnostics development consist of more than 20 developers and is divided in three agile teams that are part of the Diagnostics Agile Release Train following the SAFe methodology.
- We have adapted a hybrid working environment where we are in the office 3 days per week for important meetings and collaboration around whiteboards and the rest of time, we collaborate remote using MS teams.
- The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in related field or equivalent professional experience. An extensive knowledge and working experience on both relational and non-relational databases. A good team player with a positive attitude who value transparency.
- Most importantly, you challenge yourself and your colleagues to achieve the best results. You have a high professional competency, and you have a desire to develop your skills. You have good collaboration skills, and you can manage to act in different cultural contexts. To thrive in this position, you must have a strong result- and customer-oriented approach.
- SQL Server and SSIS
- Azure SQL server
- Azure Data Factory
- Data Pipelines and Transformations
- Azure Data Lake and Blob storage
- Data visualization using tableau/Power BI/SSRS (optional)
- Knowledge on Azure DevOps will be a plus
Apply Link : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit siemensgamesa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.