SAP Careers: SAP Is hiring for a job role of Quality Associate for Bangalore location. Interested Jobseeker with 0-3 Year Experience can apply ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
SAP recruitment details:
|About SAP Careers||sap.com|
|Job Role||Quality Associate|
|Experience||0-3 Year Experience|
|Qualification||BE/ME or B.Tech/M.tech in Computer Science or equivalent qualification|
|Job Posting Date||28-June-2023|
|Apply before||As soon as possible (Apply before link expire)|
SAP Careers: team:
As a Software Quality Engineer with SAP Business Network team, you will be working on software stacks or primary technology areas are Java, Web, REST, Micro services, Angular JS, Spring, Spring Boot and Machine Learning and Analytics on Big Data.
Our solutions touch all the participants of the largest Business Network running over 1.7 trillion of collaborative commerce. Applications running on the Network provide critical business processes involving thousands of buying organization, millions of sellers across the globe, and several millions of users.
SAP Careers: build breakthroughs together
We win with inclusion
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
We help the world run better:
Expectations and Tasks:
As a Quality Associate engineer you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Define quality and test strategies for products considering defined process and product standards.
- Author functional Test cases based on requirements.
- Strive for 100% Automation using automation test scripts.
- Execute Manual Tests wherever Automation is not possible.
- Actively Participate in all quality related processes.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in Software Testing/Quality Assurance/ Development with focus on functional testing and automation.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science engineering or Equivalent.
- Proficient in Manual Testing and Industry standard test automation tools like Selenium
- Familiar with testing methodologies and test strategy
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Curious to learn, Highly Result Oriented and Agile.
How to Apply for SAP recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply For SAP Career : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.