SAP careers: SAP Is hiring for a job role of Quality Associate for Bangalore location. Interested Job Seekers with 0 to 2 Year Experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
SAP careers – Quality Associate:
|About SAP careers||sap.com|
|Job ID|| |
|Job Role ||Quality Associate|
|Experience||0 to 2 Year Experience|
|Qualification ||B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MS / MCA|
| Salary ||Not Provided|
|Job Location ||Bangalore|
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.
Purpose And Objective
Expectation And Tasks
As a Quality associate for S/4HANA Test Engineering team, you will be responsible for the complete regression testing for S/4HANA products along with working as developer for in house innovation team Smart execution where you will be responsible for developing end to end solution and implementation.
- Work in a cross functional product with focus on functional regression tests across releases/browsers/devices etc for OP and Cloud
- Work in a innovation team Smart execution as a developer for in house innovations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Work in all aspects of Software Testing – Test Estimation, Test Case Designing, Setting up test environment, Test Execution.
- Should be good in programing knowledge
- Design and develop quality automate for all feasible test scope as per defined guidelines
- Ideate/Explore/Implement different test techniques to improve test effectiveness (defects and code coverage)
- Perform test engineering related development
Education And Qualification
- Good Communication, Reasoning and Analytical skills
- High level of commitment towards ownership of product/topic will be the key for success. Strong customer focus required
- Experience in manual test execution with standard test design techniques would be added advantage.
- Team player who is looking for new challenges.
How to Apply for SAP Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.