Sandvine Off Campus Recruitment | Software Trainee
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Way above average Programming skills and awareness, primarily C/C++ /Java (2 required out of 3)
- Networking – Should be a master of L2(Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP) , L3(IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP) , L4(TCP, UDP) concepts and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge
- Hands-on kernel programming skills with deep understanding of operating systems in general and Linux/FreeBSD in particular
- Microprocessor/Network processor programming skills are an asset
- Scripting (Python and Database) technologies related knowledge and hands-on experience
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution level problems
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills and strong problem solving skills
You will be part of the Core R&D team with a startup attitude where you go through the cycle of “build-measure-learn”. Here at Sandvine, we let you thrive while rewarding the top talent in an environment where we play just as hard as we work. You will design, develop, test and maintain a variety of software that runs on our high performance platforms. And you will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and software development methodologies.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.