Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Technical Support Engineer In Hyderabad, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Salesforce Recruitment Drive 2023:-
|Post Name:||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 7 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad, India|
- Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.com developer products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
- Manage customers’ expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
- Define and describe technical best practices.
- Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
- Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, Productivity.
- Complete assigned project responsibilities.
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies.
- Experience as a committer in an Open Source project is a plus.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201 Certified)
- Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211 Certified)
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer (DEV401 Certified)
- Lightning Experience – Lighting Web Components & Aura
- Apex(Synchronous and Asynchronous)
- Integration – REST/SOAP/Bulk API
- Debugging/Troubleshooting Errors
- Sites /Communities/ Force.com
- Deployment- Metadata API/ANT Migration tool/CLI
- Flows/Process Builder
- Authentication, SSO/Auth Provider
- Event driven architecture – Platform Events, Streaming API, Change data capture
- Field Service Lightning (FSL)
- Mobile Dev
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd12.myworkdayjobs.com.