Salesforce Off Campus Recruitment | Graduate – Fresher
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Qualification: Pursuing MBA degree in Human Resources, Nice to have certification in HR or other similar domain
- Graduating Year: 2024
- Analytical Skills: Able to think critically and problem-solve
- Excellent presentation skills
- Communicator: Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with internal & external cross functional stakeholders, ability to navigate conversation with Management
- Team Player: Able to build excellent rapport and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Good to have Technical skills: Experience in Excel/G Sheet, comfortable working with data .
- Ability to navigate in a high-paced environment with competing priorities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities
- Exceptional time management, organisational, prioritisation and follow-up skills
- Work on live projects currently relevant to the Employee Success functions at Salesforce
- Working closely with cross functional teams in Employee Success
- Shadowing functional team members on their current projects and on day to day deliverables
- Participate in meetings with internal & external stakeholders
- Opportunity to learn various Employee Success functions at Salesforce and recommend internal processes improvements
- Network with the Leadership team
- Ideate with team members on current projects/functional challenges
- As a FTE hire you will have immense opportunities to work with a broad range of cross-functional groups, you will be analysing data , Ad-hoc reports and supporting HR operations.
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd12.myworkdayjobs.com.