Salesforce OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Technical Support Engineer In Hyderabad, India. Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
Salesforce Recruitment 2023:-
|Post Name:||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 6.5 LPA (Expected)|
|Job Location:||Hyderabad, India|
Job Responsibilities and Professional Expertise :-
- Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.com developer products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
- Manage customers’ expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
- Define and describe technical best practices.
- Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
- Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, Productivity.
- Complete assigned project responsibilities.
- Lightning Experience – Lighting Web Components & Aura
- Apex(Synchronous and Asynchronous)
- Integration – REST/SOAP/Bulk API
- Debugging/Troubleshooting Errors
- Sites /Communities/
- Deployment- Metadata API/ANT Migration tool/CLI
- Flows/Process Builder
Required Technical and Preferred Skills Set:-
- Authentication, SSO/Auth Provider
- Event driven architecture – Platform Events, Streaming API, Change data capture
- Field Service Lightning (FSL)
- Mobile Dev
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
To apply for this job please visit salesforce.wd12.myworkdayjobs.com.