S and P Global Careers Is hiring for a job role of Quality Engineer for Gurgaon location. Interested job seekers having 2-4 years of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
S and P Global Careers – details :
|About S and P Global Careers||spglobal.com|
||2-4 years experience|
BE / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc / ME / M.Tech / MCA [Computer]
||Expected 9.6 LPA (Ambitionbox)|
|Job Posting Date
||Apply before link expires|
What’s in it for you:
- Working with a team of highly skilled, ambitious and result-oriented professionals.
- Using a wide range of cutting-edge technology to innovate while testing.
- An ever-challenging environment to hone your existing skills in Automation, Performance, service layer testing, SQL scripting etc.
- A great opportunity to think and execute like a developer while performing the role of QA.
- Being a part of an organization which values ‘Culture of Urgency’ and ‘Shift Left’ approaches.
- A plenty of skill building, knowledge sharing, and innovation opportunities.
- Building a fulfilling career with a global financial technology company.
Responsibilities S and P Global Careers:
- Develop automation/performance scripts that meet organization standards and build reliable, reusable and maintainable automated regression suites & test harness
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications, execute test cases and analyze and report test results to the teams
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria
- Focus on building efficient solutions for Web, Services/APIs, Database, mobile testing requirements
- Leverage tools and frameworks to build automation/performance scripts with quality code to simplify testing scenarios
- Participate in internal/cross team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, technical reviews for assigned projects in an Agile environment S and P Global Careers
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Capture quality assurance data and metrics to provide insights and conclusions
- Estimate and perform risk analysis for quality delivery
What We’re Looking For:
- 2-4 years of experience in software testing or development with good understanding of testing, coding and debugging procedures
- Experience in developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engage in Exploratory Testing, creating and maintaining Defect Reports
- Experience in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages (Python preferred)
- Experience in design and development of automated tests using automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium) with exposure in testing across the application layers (UI/Service/Data layers/Mobile)
- Experience in advising team to identify automatable test cases at different layers (UI, Services and Data layer tests). Ability to working with developers to build automation/performance friendly code is a plus.
- Experience working with SOAP and REST service and understanding of SOA architecture
- Experience of SQL/PL-SQL, writing SQL queries, stored procedures and RDBMS
- Exposure to Behavior Driven Development (BDD) practices and experience in Agile methodology is highly desirable
- Exposure to testing in CI, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade model is highly desirable
- Experience in performance testing tools like HP LoadRunner/Performance Center/StormRunner, JMeter.
- Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor’s or higher qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent is preferred
How to Apply for S and P Global Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To apply for this job please visit careers.spglobal.com.