Rockwell Automation is hiring for the position of Engineer/ QA Engineer in Bangalore, Pune, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||Rockwell Automation|
|Position||Engineer/ QA Engineer|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Bangalore, Pune, India|
Key Responsibilities for Engineer:
- Serves as the subject of expert in data structures, their history, and usage across applications.
- Investigates data issues and makes solutions for the issue.
- Creates and evaluates infrastructure parts for cloud and edge environments.
- Aids in the evaluation and selection of data for AI/ML use cases.
- New data management systems, including ancillary programmes and user interfaces, are designed, coded, and tested.
- Architects data structures to enable “Data as a Service” and deliver it.
- Supports cross-functional development work for both internal and external clients on various DA&I and Connected Enterprise related initiatives.
- Actively tracks market developments and seeks up possibilities to use new technology.
- Uses containerization principles and collaborates with other engineers and architects to maintain the architecture.
- Aids in the maintenance and improvement of applications.
Key Responsibilities for QA Engineer:
- Interacting with business teams to discuss initiatives and how they ought to be tested.
- Providing test methodologies and coaching teams on the value of particular procedures.
- Create test scenarios, scripts, and cases based on user stories, technical requirements, and business requirements.
- Ensuring the accuracy of data, including steps of normalisation, business logic, and other transformations, from data ingestion to reporting.
- Support teams with test design and automation for all testing types, including system, regression, functional, end-to-end, data integrity, and performance testing.
- Automate scenarios and test cases.
- Offer business teams workshops, training, and standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering, management information systems, or related field.
- Knowledge of the lifetime of systems development.
- Knowledge of data management ideas and techniques.
- Experience with server-side architectures and containerization Experience with Agile development approaches and system/process documentation.
- Working knowledge of SAP Data Services, Azure ADF, ADLS, SQL, Tabular models, or other domain-specific programming languages.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills Experience managing numerous tasks at once.
Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 28,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers – amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility – our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Engineer): Click Here
Apply Link (QA Engineer) Experienced : Click Here