Rockwell Automation careers: Rockwell Automation Is hiring for a job role of Quality Support Engineer for Pune location. Interested Job Seekers with 2+ years of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Rockwell Automation careers – Quality Support Engineer:
|About Rockwell Automation careers||rockwellautomation.com|
|Job ID|| |
|Job Role ||Quality Support Engineer|
|Experience||2 + years|
|Qualification ||Bachelor of Science degree in Business|
| Salary ||₹ 4.5 Lakhs to ₹ 10.1 Lakhs.|
|Job Location ||Pune|
The Quality Support Engineer will support the maintenance of the LCS Quality Management System ‘document repository’ through working with users and other members of the quality team in creating or revising QMS documents within the QMS (SharePoint) repository.
Functional (Quality and Survey)
- Support authors of QMS documents in initiating, creating, and finalizing the documents within the QMS SharePoint by assisting in defining the formal requirements of the document (e.g., selecting correct templates, assign appropriate document ID), in reviewing the documents for formal correctness, in editing the document for minor formal corrections, and in routing the documents for review and approval.
- Updates suites of QMS documents according to requirements of process owners or the QMS Manager for alignment to changing business requirements, e.g., in the context of business transformation initiatives
- Help authors with general questions related the use of the QMS SharePoint site.
- Maintain the structure of the global LCS QMS
- Maintain entire QMS SP site (layout, update, links, announcements, etc.) in collaboration with global QMS Manager
- Manages the publication of new QMS versions in collaboration with or as a backup to the global QMS Admin.
- Maintain archived QMS versions.
In support of the customer survey process, implements changes in the tools (Qualtrics and SharePoint)
- Advises the global business teams and process owners with questions or issues related to the technical survey process and tool usage.
- Is involved in the daily operation of the survey process, as needed.
- Providing professional guidance to business and delivery teams, regional Quality leads, and to management in QMS and survey matters
- Guiding and supporting regional quality leads in successfully driving their local quality programs
- Collaborative, convincing, and sensitive communication style, which helps the supported business teams in the change management process,
- Demonstrating a high level of attention to detail and is able to persuade others to incorporate quality methods in their daily work.
Rockwell Automation – Business:
- A self-starter with excellent quality mindset, and accuracy in operation, attention to detail, as well as cost-oriented thinking
- Supports management teams with the planning and delivery of Quality programs.
- Good writing skills, adequate for producing high-quality professional process documentation.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Engineering or Quality related
- Prior experience in quality management: minimum 2 years
- Excellent traceable knowledge in one or several of the areas of quality management, document management
- Fluent English language skills (reading & writing)
- Traceable experience in quality management methods and techniques, like e.g., ISO 9001, CMMI, Spice, Lean Six-Sigma, software engineering is desired.
- Prior experience in Microsoft Office tools, and SharePoint configuration & development, Qualtrics configuration.
How to Apply for Rockwell Automation Careers ?
To Apply for Rockwell Automation careers : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit rockwellautomation.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.