Red Hat is hiring for the position of Software Engineer in across India. Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||Red Hat|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||0 – 3 (Years)|
|Location||Remote (Work From Home)|
- Build out new pipeline automations.
- Implement new shared tools or solutions.
- Building common CI//CD building blocks that can be shared.
- Respond to some deployment failures in case a bug in the platform needs to be addressed.
- Empower dev teams to self manage through transparent tooling and training.
- Meet with and participate in IT conversations about upcoming and ongoing changes that may impact our CI/CD platform.
- Add tests and validations to the deployment process.
- Strong familiarity with docker or podman.
- Strong familiarity with RHEL/Linux.
- Strong familiarity with CI/CD concepts.
- Strong familiarity with CI Tools.
- Strong familiarity with shell scripting.
- Some familiarity with Openshift 4.x or Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Ansible a plus.
- Jenkins pipelines experience a plus.
- Familiarity with Drupal/PHP a plus.
- Familiarity with Gitlab CI a plus.
- Familiarity with AWS a plus.
- Familiarity with Openstack a plus.
- Familiarity or interest in Golang a plus.
- Familiarity with Akamai or another CDN a plus.
- Comfortable engaging developers to support daily challenges.
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Spread across 40+ countries, our associates have the flexibility to choose the work environment that suits their needs from in-office to fully remote to office-flex. Red Hatters are encouraged to bring their best ideas, no matter their title or tenure. We’re a leader in open source because of our open and inclusive environment. We hire creative, passionate people ready to contribute their ideas, help solve complex problems, and make an impact.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Apply Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit global-redhat.icims.com.