Rackspace Technology is hiring for the position of Financial Analyst in across India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||Rackspace Technology|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree/ MBA|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Remote (Work From Home)|
- Prepare accurate financial reports, including income statements and balance sheets.
- Develop and maintain detailed financial models for budgeting and forecasting.
- Analyze and explain variances between actual and budgeted financial results.
- Collect, interpret, and analyze financial data and market trends.
- Evaluate financial risks and opportunities and recommend risk management strategies.
- Assess potential investment opportunities and provide insights for decision-making.
- Analyze costs to optimize resource utilization and identify areas for efficiency improvement.
- Collaborate on financial planning, strategies, and initiatives with cross-functional teams.
- Identify and communicate financial trends to guide strategic decisions.
- Perform scenario analysis to assess potential business impacts and recommend strategies.
- Present financial insights to non-financial stakeholders effectively.
- Stay updated on financial regulations to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree
- Proficiency in advanced Excel functions for effective financial data handling and analysis.
- Strong ability to create and work with intricate financial models for forecasting and budgeting purposes.
- Skilled in data analysis tools and techniques to extract meaningful insights from financial datasets.
- Solid quantitative skills for accurate interpretation and analysis of complex financial data.
- Aptitude for identifying financial issues, analyzing root causes, and devising optimal solutions.
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies – across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.