Rackspace Technology is hiring for the position of Customer Success Associate in across India. Candidates with Any Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||Rackspace Technology|
|Position||Customer Success Associate|
|Experience||0 – 3 (Years)|
|Location||Remote (Work From Home)|
- Monitor inbound customer ticket requests and route appropriately.
- Respond directly to customer information requests for specific task responsibilities.
- Monitor and progress open tickets within agreed time scales to ensure customer/internal response receipt.
- Proactively take ownership and work tickets.
- Identify common/recurring operational issues in support queues and support customer to resolution.
- Identify areas in which ticket volumes could be reduced and managed more efficiently through process or management change.
- Escalates support requests (phone/ticket) according to escalation procedures.
- Manage support requests and co-ordinate Rackspace/Customer support teams to deliver within agreed timescales.
- Responsible for adhering to company security policies and procedure as directed.
- Utilizing business knowledge, networks and commercial acumen to see tickets through to completion.
- Any Graduate
- Ticket workload completed.
- Customer satisfaction. Based on NPS Ticket score.
- Performance accuracy measures.
- Strive towards a world class target of 80% for the Net Promoter Score including NPS-T scores
- Engagement of every customer within their customer base.
- Ticket and workload management.
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies – across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.