Qualcomm is hiring for the position of Business Operations, Processor in Bangalore, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Business Operations, Processor|
|Batch||2018/ 2018/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 2 Years)|
- Individual Responsibilities (transactional and analytics) – preparation of demand and forecast numbers, HC tracking summary, project mapping, system updates, business units/revenue packages and reporting, month-end activities, and month-end reporting.
- Support stakeholders with weekly/monthly reports for tracking inventories, reporting on the backlog and shipments, collecting data, and submitting reports.
- Assure the timely and accurate completion of tasks while taking full responsibility for them.
- working closely and frequently interacting with the teams from the headquarters and the worldwide regions to conduct reviews, lead transition calls, and process documentation for all activities.
- The person will need to take nightly calls for activity reviews and transitions.
- Perform sporadic additional ad hoc business operations tasks.
- Bachelor’s in science / B Tech / commerce / economics
- Good Excel Skills and 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in business analyst and operations tasks.
- Ability to multitask, pay attention to details, and do tasks on schedule and at a high standard.
- Positivity and a desire to learn new abilities using tools like Tableau and Power BI.
- Flexible for frequent transition calls and evening calls for HQ reviews.
- Strong conceptual, problem-solving, and analytical abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities.
We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal – we invent breakthrough technologies that transform how the world connects, computes, and communicates.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit app.eightfold.ai.