Qualcomm is hiring for the position of Associate Engineer in Bangalore, Hyderabad, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Batch||2022/ 2023/ 2024|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, India|
- For work in modem, multimedia, connectivity, computer vision and image processing, software implementation, and hardware acceleration, Qualcomm is looking for an enthusiastic, creative, and self-driven engineer.
- The various SoC subsystems will be directly impacted by the effort.
- The ideal applicant would possess exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities as well as creativity and a love for innovation.
- They would be able to spread the innovative idea, notion, and/or application that will raise the efficacy and efficiency of systems to new heights.
- You will carry out in-depth technical study, convert concepts into models, SW, and/or HW at Qualcomm, and collaborate closely with other teams to help deliver actual products.
- You will create, implement, and maintain multimedia, gaming, and application software as a software engineer.
- For the most cutting-edge mobile devices available today, software engineers create, deploy, and manage multimedia, gaming, and application software.
- The equivalent of an associate’s degree in engineering, electrical/electronic engineering, computer science, or a similar subject.
- RISC/DSP embedded processors and networking/communications ASICs for SoC verification.
- C/C++, Tcl/Perl/shell scripting, Verilog or VHDL. Experience with RTL design and/or strong OO programming skills
- It’s a plus if you are familiar with wireless and wired communications and protocols, as well as graphics and video.
- For RF/Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design, knowledge of PLL, LNA, OpAmp, CMOS, ADC/DAC, Cadence, SpectreRF, or Layout is necessary.
- Outstanding ability to analyse problems and find solutions.
- The capacity for teamwork and collaboration.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Engineering, or related field.
We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal – we invent breakthrough technologies that transform how the world connects, computes, and communicates.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.qualcomm.com.