Qualcomm is hiring for the position of Associate Accountant/ Interim Intern in Bangalore, Hyderabad , India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Associate Accountant/ Interim Intern|
|Batch||2018/ 2018/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 2 Years)|
|Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, India|
- Oversee and carry out US GAAP general accounting tasks
- Create and enter standard entries with the required support.
- Perform the tasks necessary for month-end close (preparation and posting of journal entries, GL analysis, TB review and variance analysis, as well as additional ad hoc support as needed by the business) in accordance with the deadlines established by the relevant businesses.
- Reconcile your accounts on a monthly and quarterly basis in accordance with Qualcomm policies.
- HQ, the local controllership team, and other finance units should get ad hoc reports.
- Give internal and external auditors timely, accurate financial data and accompanying materials.
- Accountable for executing any additional work delegated by her/his manager or supervisor in addition to the primary duties and responsibilities outlined above.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (B.Com Graduate) with 0-2 years of proven accounting experience.
- Exposure to working in an Oracle-preferably-based ERP instance.
- A flexible strategy and a strong sense of teamwork.
- Interpersonal and communication abilities that work well, as well as a very professional demeanour.
- Delivered with ease using both qualitative and quantitative performance metrics.
- Numerate with an excellent sense of detail.
- Outstanding IT abilities, notably in Excel and Outlook.
- For the candidate, prior experience working for a major multinational corporation will be advantageous.
- Accounting experience in a multi-GAAP environment and shared service center is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal English proficiency.
- The capacity to swiftly learn/understand norms and procedures and adhere to them precisely.
- possesses sound organisational and prioritisation skills.
We are engineers, scientists and business strategists. We are from many different countries and speak many different languages. We come from diverse cultures and have unique perspectives. Together, we focus on a single goal – we invent breakthrough technologies that transform how the world connects, computes, and communicates.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Associate Accountant): Click Here
Apply Link (Interim Intern): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.qualcomm.com.