QAD Off Campus Recruitment
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Education/Licenses: BE/ B Tech/ MCA
- Experience: 0-2 years of QAD and Progress products technical experience which includes experience installing/upgrading the products and performing Progress DBA tasks
- Computer skills: Linux skills are a must. Should be well versed with RDBMS concepts and should be comfortable performing Progress
- DBA tasks as well as QAD products installation, configuration, administration and technical troubleshooting.
- Other knowledge or skills: SQL knowledge, QAD PKS certifications & other industry relevant certifications are good to have.
- Minimum travel required
Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Environments Monitoring; Production Monitoring, Non-Production Monitoring, Special/manual monitoring ,if any
- Service Requests Management: User administration, Printer Management, Batch Management, Database refreshes for all Cloud customers and other DBA tasks
- Other Cloud environment tasks/activities as assigned
- Incident Management & Problem Management
- Working on assigned severity 2 & 3 incidents and resolving them as per defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Begin handling severity 1 incidents with guidance from seniors in the team.
- Understand the Cloud outage/impairment process and follow the process in case of severity 0 situations as regards escalating to the right people at the right time for quick outage recovery.
- Low APA% instance investigation. Employs DMAIC approach to problem solving
- Change Management & Release and Deployment Management
- Creating RFC (maintenance window) documents for installation/upgrade activities on Cloud Non-Production environments in strict compliance with documented procedures and work towards securing approval for execution of the RFC tasks.
- Executing the approved RFC’s for Cloud customer non-production environments if the requisite certification level has been achieved.
- Work towards building certification levels to perform install/upgrades of QAD/QAD Divisional and partner products.
- Begin handling production RFC’s for B &C Cloud customers.
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.