PwC is hiring for the position of Data Analyst in Bangalore, Hyderabad, India. Candidates with a Graduate or Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||0 – 3 (Years)|
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA
- Understanding the evolving communications and media ecosystem, B2B communications, and analytical techniques.
- Delivering work held to the highest standards of quality and accuracy to support data integrity.
- Organizing and leading training sessions for team members on communications software.
- Developing and deepening knowledge of communications principles and practices, technologies, and analytic practices through research- sharing insight with the team;
- Using business acumen, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Navigating complexity and ambiguity, practicing resourcefulness to see things through;
- Supporting user access management for the team.
- Utilizing project management skills to manage multiple projects at one time in a fast-paced environment and adapt to new priorities.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 152 countries with over 327,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.