PwC is hiring for the position of Data Analyst in Bangalore, Hyderabad, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||0 – 3 (Years)|
|Location||Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata|
- To increase self-awareness, identify personal strengths, and address development areas, use feedback and introspection.
- Provide stretch chances by delegating to others and coaching them to produce success.
- Showcase critical thinking and the capacity to organise complex issues.
- Utilise a variety of tools and strategies to glean insights from current developments in your industry or area.
- Check the calibre, accuracy, and applicability of your own work as well as that of others.
- Understand when and how to apply the appropriate tools for a circumstance, and they are able to justify their decisions.
- Look for and seize opportunities that expose you to other contexts, settings, and viewpoints.
- When influencing and engaging with others, use direct communication in a systematic manner.
- Able to adapt behaviour to events and develop quality relationships.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA
- Displaying flexibility and ease when dealing with a variety of digital communications software solutions, such as content management systems, collaboration platforms, and social media platforms, and having the capacity to mentor others as necessary.
- Developing and maintaining queries for social, online, and digital listening.
- Tagging content and data, as well as overseeing tagging governance.
- Collecting information from various digital communication channels (web, social media, earned media, email), and checking the accuracy of the information.
- Creating and upgrading audience segmented data sets.
- Building insights deliverables like dashboards, reports, and presentations by combining data storytelling, visualisation, analytical, and communication skills.
- Having a thorough understanding of BI technologies like PowerBI, Tableau, and Adobe Analytics as well as MS Excel.
- Employing social media and news monitoring applications like Talkwalker, Cision, Meltwater, and Brandwatch.
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 152 countries with over 327,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link 1: Click Here
Apply Link 2: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.