PwC is hiring for the position of Associate/ Data Science in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Associate/ Data Science|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||0 – 3 (Years)|
|Location||Bangalore/ Hyderabad/ Mumbai/ Kolkata/ Remote|
Key Responsibilities for Associate:
- Ask for and offer constructive comments when it is needed.
- Effective communication and teamwork with others.
- When issues or possibilities present themselves, identify them and offer suggestions for change.
- Data and information should be handled, manipulated, and analysed appropriately.
- Observe compliance and risk management processes.
- Follow advances in your field of expertise.
- Confidently convey ideas through both verbal and written means in a clear, succinct, and articulate manner.
- Create and maintain a network both internally and externally.
- Look for opportunities to learn more about how the worldwide network of PwC companies operates.
- uphold the company’s code of ethics and conduct for business.
Key Responsibilities for Data Science:
- Under the direction of the project manager, create and carry out project and analysis plans.
- Drive analysis utilising cutting-edge analytics technologies, and mentor the younger team members.
- Put the appropriate quality control mechanisms in place to guarantee the integrity of the deliverables.
- Validate analytical findings and suggestions with all relevant parties, including the client team.
- Create presentations and stories for the client team and/or the PwC project leadership team.
- Participate in initiatives that advance knowledge and business development.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
- AWS SageMaker, GCP’s Vertex AI platform, or Azure ML experience in constructing ML models in cloud environments is required.
- Working understanding of Docker, AWS EKS, and Airflow for orchestrating data pipelines, as well as containerization (e.g.
- Strong presentation and communication abilities
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 152 countries with over 327,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Associate): click here
Apply Link (Data Science): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.