PWC careers: PWC Is hiring for a job role of Associate for Bengaluru location. Interested Job Seekers with 2-4 Year of experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
PWC careers – Associate :
|About PWC careers||pwc.in|
|Experience||2-4 Year experience|
||Best in industry|
|Job Posting Date
||09 – July – 2023|
||Apply before link expires|
Job Description & Summary
- A career within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems.
- We help clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation
PWC Careers – Job Description
- 3 to 7 years of Software Quality Assurance experience which includes BI Testing, ETL, Data Warehouse Testing
- Responsible for validating the data sources, extraction of data, applying transformation logic, and loading the data in the target tables.
- Extensive experience in writing and troubleshooting SQL Queries using any Database
- Experience in understanding Source to Target Mapping Document
- Experience in Validating the Dashboards / Reports
- Hands-on experience and strong understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Responsible for defect logging and tracking
- Good experience of Quality Assurance methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum.
- Well versed with writing detailed test cases for functional & non-functional requirements.
- Ability to work with Business Analysts, BI Developers to translate Business requirements into Test Cases
- Experience on different types of testing that includes Smoke testing, Functional testing, System Integration testing, End-to-End Testing, Regression testing & User Acceptance testing (UAT)
- Ability to determine the types of testing that must be conducted (i.e, data validation, regression, etc.), including evaluating the testability of requirements
- Should have exposure to large data sets and understand Data Quality Framework
- An effective communicator with strong analytical abilities combined with skills to plan, implement & presentation of projects.
- Mandatory Skill Set-Data Test Engineer
- Preferred Skill Set-Data Test Engineer
- Year of experience required-2-4 Years
How to Apply for PWC Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for PWC career : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.