Progress software careers: Progress software is hiring for a job role of SDET 1 at HYDERABAD location. Interested Jobseekers can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Progress software Careers
Progress software careers – SDET 1 :
|About Progress software||progress.com|
|Job ID|| |
|Job Role ||SDET 1|
|Experience||(Freshers) 0-2 Years|
|Qualification ||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required|
|Salary ||Not disclosed (industry Standard)|
|Job Location ||Hyderabad|
We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Software Development Engineer I in Test for our OpenEdge product group in our Hyderabad location.
What you will do in this role:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Exhibit passion for software development.
- Apply system thinking to solve business and technical problems.
- Quick learner who can learn and apply latest technologies in their work.
- Contribute to development and testing in areas of ongoing product development and improvements.
- Comfortable to work on Windows and Linux/UNIX operating systems
- Flexible to work in any area and technology depending upon the need.
- Deliver committed features within timelines with high quality.
- Adhere to Agile practices and methodologies. Participate in all Agile ceremonies.
You will be the person who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required
- 0-2 years of professional experience in a product development organisation.
- Good knowledge of API concepts and hands-on experience on API automation
- Knowledge of unit test frameworks and code coverage.
- Knowledge of Database concepts
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools
- Knowledge in Infrastructure as Code
- Knowledge in JMeter
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team to brainstorm, plan and develop new features
- Ability to quickly learn new skills
- Comfortable working on both Unix and Windows operating systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply for Progress software careers ?
– Click on the link given below (The link will redirect to career page)
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To Apply for Progress software Careers: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit xiaomi.app.param.ai.