Pinkerton Off Campus Recruitment | Exp: Fresher – 3 years
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Graduate with one to three years of experience in BMS/Command Centre/Security. Freshers with good communication skills may also apply. Pinkerton is an inclusive employer who seeks candidates with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
- Open to work in shift 24*7 operations and 6 days a week.
- Excellent instructional, customer service, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, at times stressed work environment.
- Constant learning of new tools and innovations.
- Flexibility to work all shifts, and willingness to assist the team with overtime when needed.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Windows OS
- Self-motivated, curious, and knowledgeable pertaining to news and current events.
- Computer skills; Microsoft Office.
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Proper email communication regarding alarms as per the process
- Receiving proper shift handing and taking over of pending alarms action list.;
- Management of Alarms and ascertaining the priority of alarms and dispatching.
- Acknowledging alarms priority wise as laid down in SLA.
- Updating tickets received (Trouble Ticket) and assigning to the concern and follow up/closure.
- Creating tickets for malfunctioning, excessive alarms etc.
- Working in coordination with BAC throughout the shifts
- General usage and navigation of Security cameras and raising TT for issues
- Updating shift supervisor regarding escalation for remedial actions
- All other duties, as assigned.
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
To apply for this job please visit pinkerton.com.