PhysicsWallah is hiring for the position of Customer Service Associate in India. Candidates with Any Graduate or Post Graduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Customer Service Associate|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Location||Work From Home|
- Establish a relaxed and open atmosphere to enable pupils to express their thoughts, ideas, and worries.
- Start calling the designated category of students to get their comments on their experiences.
- Make sure to accurately record feedback and to record all pertinent information from the interaction.
- Determine the promoters, passives, and critics by calculating the net promoter score based on the comments you have received.
- Regularly compile feedback information and produce thorough reports.
- To comprehend market trends, best practises, and potential points of differentiation, do a thorough competitor study.
- In terms of student feedback and satisfaction, contrast the performance of our institution with that of rivals.
- BBA, BCA, and B.com degrees with strong edtech understanding Graduate, postgraduate, or any other
- Strong communication abilities.
- Basic expertise with documents and excel.
- Basic understanding of business principles.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including the capacity to interact productively with coworkers and students.
- It is advantageous to have prior knowledge in feedback gathering, NPS computation, and competitor analysis.
PhysicsWallah family has crossed over 6M+ students and is continuously raising its bar in the field of education, giving everything that students need with best-in-class faculty to support them in achieving their dreams. Observing the financial implications of many enrolling in expensive online courses, PhysicsWallah focuses on providing affordable education to help students ace various entrance exams.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.