Paytm is hiring for the position of Digital Marketing Associate/ Intern in India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Undergraduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Digital Marketing Associate/ Digital Marketing Intern|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Undergraduate|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 2 Years)|
|Location||Remote (Work From Home)|
- Develop digital marketing strategies for amplifying events and categories in close collaboration with the business teams and content team.
- For important events and categories, implement platform, email, and social media marketing strategy.
- Implement numerous optimisation strategies to maintain performance gains in digital marketing
- Create and maintain analytical reports that highlight flaws in earlier efforts, base new campaigns on the information in these reports, and offer suggestions based on recent releases and trends.
- In-depth analysis of data from various digital marketing platforms to produce insightful and useful findings
- effectively control spending for all digital marketing initiatives.
- Any Graduate/ Undergraduate
- Previous practical experience managing campaigns on digital advertising platforms like Facebook advertisements, Google Adwords, and LinkedIn.
- a comprehensive knowledge of Google Analytics and other analytical software for digital marketing.
- practical knowledge of email marketing systems like Mailchimp and Clevertap.
- an in-depth knowledge of the various email marketing tactics, including drip campaigns, follow-up campaigns, etc.
- a fixation on statistics and an acute eye for patterns supported by pertinent numbers.
- strong communication skills in both writing and speaking.
- working in fast-paced environments, such as startups.
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid – Buy Now, Pay Later.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Digital Marketing Intern): Click Here
Apply Link (Digital Marketing Associate): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.