PayPal is hiring for the position of Software Engineer in Hyderabad, Chennai, India. Candidates with Any Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
|Experience||1 – 2 (Years)|
|Location||Hyderabad, Chennai, India|
- Own implementation of a module/application/product.
- Develop efficient, elegant, clean code with no unnecessary complication or abstraction.
- Deliver code in an agile team environment.
- Collaborate with other engineers, architects, and cross-vertical teams.
- Build new APIs to enhance the portfolio of PayPal’s services.
- Build and take operational responsibility for microservices that serve millions of users.
- Identify any product/functionality gaps and collaborate with internal product and technology teams to define the necessary development to support solution delivery.
- Drive integration efforts and lead critical workstreams of strategic initiatives sponsored by senior executives.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in software development role.
- Top-notch problem-solving skills and ability to break down complex concepts.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong knowledge in Java Reactive programming, Spring framework, Spring boot.
- Good understanding of web services and related standards like REST/JSON and gRPC.
- Experience in Object-Oriented programming and concepts.
- Good understanding of basic algorithms and data structure.
- Unix-based development environment.
- Good communication and articulation skills.
- Experience in both development and QA activities.
- Experiences in both relational and non-relational DB, like Oracle and CouchDB.
- Experience in Junit and TestNG.
- Exposure to Agile methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Financial or Payment industry experience – good to have.
- Proven track record in delivering highly available, scalable systems on time.
We’re championing possibilities for all by making money fast, easy, and more enjoyable. Our hope is unlock opportunities for people in their everyday lives and empower the millions of people and businesses around the world who trust, rely, and use PayPal every day. PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Hyderabad): Click Here
Apply Link (Chennai): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit paypal.eightfold.ai.