PayPal is hiring for the position of Data Scientist/ Business Analytics in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, India. Candidates with Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Data Scientist/ Business Analytics|
|Qualifications||BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc/ MBA|
|Location||Bangalore, Chennai, India|
Key Responsibilities for Data Scientist:
- Create your own data-driven risk management strategies and use them to further PayPal’s worldwide financial business objectives.
- Plan and carry out long-term initiatives from beginning to end.
- Drive processes from beginning to end with partners from various organisations
- Develop innovative, scalable, and safe products with the help of the product and platform teams to improve the experience for our international customers.
- Apply bottom-up, narrative-based, cutting-edge methodologies to PayPal’s risk management tactics.
- Compare performance to KPIs and objectives.
- Keep in constant contact with colleagues and stakeholders across the organisation, and clearly communicate updates to senior management.
Key Responsibilities for Business Analytics:
- Create performance metrics and a dashboard for ongoing reporting.
- Perform in-depth study on various business circumstances.
- Create a data model or use a quantitative method to get insights.
- To influence company decisions, collaborate and engage with partner stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in one of the following: economics, finance, engineering, exact sciences, etc. (MBA – an advantage)
- Ability to create dashboard reports from start to finish.
- The capacity to create effective quantitative methods.
- Ability to programme with consistency.
- A capacity for cross-functional collaboration.
- The capacity to conduct ambiguous ad hoc and deep dive analyses.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication abilities.
We’re championing possibilities for all by making money fast, easy, and more enjoyable. Our hope is unlock opportunities for people in their everyday lives and empower the millions of people and businesses around the world who trust, rely, and use PayPal every day. PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link (Business Analytics): Click Here
Apply Link (Data Scientist): Click Here
To apply for this job please visit hirehuntindia.com.