Parallel Wireless is hiring for the position of Junior Software Engineer in Bangalore, India. Candidates with B.E/ B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Company Name||Parallel Wireless|
|Position||Junior Software Engineer|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023|
- Creating setups, software upgrade, bring-up, maintenance.
- Inventory management.
- Providing Support to engineering teams.
- Joining stack development per need.
- Bachelor’s (B.E/B.Tech)
- Academic understanding of Coding/Programming on C/C++
- Able to communicate well within the software environment.
- Basic understanding of Linux OS internals, TCP/IP, multi-threading.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.