Parallel Wireless careers: Parallel Wireless Is hiring for a job role of Trainee QA for Bangalore location. Interested Job Seekers with Intern can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Parallel Wireless careers – Trainee QA:
|About Parallel Wireless careers||parallelwireless.com|
||21,000/- Per Month|
- Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions.
- Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G.
- Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe.
- The company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today.
- The company’s customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks.
- Parallel Wireless’s innovation and excellence in multi-technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+ industry awards.
What you need:
- Good in Networking and OS concepts.
- Pursued any graduation projects related to Networking/Embedded systems.
- Good programming knowledge in C, Python
- Good academic records with more than 7CGPA
How to Apply for Parallel Wireless Careers ?
– Click on the link given below
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.