Orange Health Labs
Orange Health Labs Careers : Orange Health Labs is hiring for a job role of QA Engineer for Bangalore location. Interested jobseekers with 1 + Year experience can apply for this job role ASAP. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Orange Health Labs Careers – Recruitment details :
|Company Orange Health Labs Careers||orangehealth.in|
|Qualification||BE / B-TECH / BCA / BSC / ME / M-TECH / MCA (Computer)|
|Experience||1 + Years experience|
₹1.2M – ₹1.5M INR / 20.00% – 25.00%
|Job Location||Bangalore LOCATION|
Orange Health Labs Careers
QA Engineer Bangalore About the company
Orange Health is an on-demand diagnostics service for Indian consumers that enables convenience, reliability and overall better healthcare outcomes. With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India, starting with making diagnostics on-demand. Since our launch in 2020, Orange Health has grown fast to become a diagnostics leader in Bangalore by delivering a strong product experience.
How will you make an impact?
This position requires a driven self-starter who is motivated by new challenges. You thrive working in a fast-paced environment and can deliver against timelinesDoes solving high impact problems excite you?
Get to work with the best brains in the industry :
Our engineering team is led by Rajendra Talekar who has built products/businesses from scratch and has worked with some of the best known names in the Indian startup ecosystem (Practo) and consists of folks who have worked with companies like Swiggy, cure.fit and are always keen on delivering a great user experience
Why you might be excited about us
● We are on a mission to build the fastest diagnostic lab in India.
● We have a bunch of Talented folks who relentlessly work towards bringing a WOW customer experience. Rated currently at 4.9.
● Our team has a wide range of experience .Folks at OH have worked earlier with companies like flipkart,Practo, Unacademy, Swiggy, Metropolis, Licious, cure.fit etc. and we are excited to learn from you too.
● We care for your career & growth and hence we will help you to shape a career you are excited about.
● We work hard and we party harder. Our People NPS is >90% and Glassdoor rating is 4.9
● Competitive Pay + ESOPsWhat will you get to do?
● Developing and executing test plans, test cases, and test scripts to validate software functionality, performance, security, and usability.
Skills we are looking for : Orange Health Labs Careers
● 2-4 years experience designing and implementing automated test cases for new requirements as well as enhancing scripts to improve code coverage
● Previous work experience in Mobile Testing and Automation tools
● Excellent working knowledge of the Agile/Scrum processes and implementing strong quality processes
● Testing UI expertise with frameworks such as Appium
● Experience with frameworks like Selenium
● Knowledge of Android & iOS security
● Test case development, prioritization, and organization
About Orange Health Labs
- Orange Health offers 60-minute at-home collection for diagnostic tests and delivers test results twice as fast as the industry norm. The reports are shared on a platform between patient and doctor to enable seamless follow-ups.
- With an on-demand service, patients can now avoid visiting crowded and potentially infectious collection centers. At the same time, they can get diagnosed much faster and get better treatment remotely from their own doctor
- Orange Health is backed by high-quality investors like Y Combinator, and other global investors. We have a team of experienced operations and product leaders, engineers, and medical professionals, who have built scaled & innovative platforms.
How to Apply Orang Health Labs Careers for Recruitment ?
– Click on the link given below the
– Read The things
– Click on Apply Now Button
– Fill Your details and upload your resume and submit
To apply for this job please visit www.ycombinator.com.