Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Graduate in any discipline
- Years of Experience: 0 to 2+ years
- Must have experience in sales support handling Chats & emails.
- Should have strong knowledge in one of the following tools (OSC, WQ, CPQ, GSI, DAS, QRS) and Processes (Cloud, UCM).
- Excellent written communication skills in English for email and chat support channels
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills & Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly and independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse team environment.
- Proactive approach (ability to identify top support areas, innovate and suggest process improvements)
- Open to working in a 24*7 environment including holidays
- Good keyboarding skills, PC skills, esp. in Word/Excel
- Team player with very good interpersonal skills and a forward-looking attitude
- Open to ideas/feedback
- Ability to interpret, clearly articulate and advise sales on potential objections to Oracle’s policies and commercial terms
- Ability to proactively analyze and recommend the best course of action for complex contract scenarios within a sales cycle
- Ability to deal with challenging support requests in a timely manner
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service to internal customers
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment
- Positive and “Can Do” Attitude
- Results orientated
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Provide chat, and email support to resolve user problems with proactive troubleshooting
- Follow predefined (as trained) support procedures and policies
- Master the use of our support channels, processes & tools
- Identify and report Partner/user issues & feedback through appropriate channels.
- Proactively identify opportunities to optimize and develop processes & tools geared toward improving internal efficiency, resolution rate and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively and judiciously escalate issues with clear communication
- Support team lead/ manager when required
- CSAT/resolution rate initiatives
- Ability and willingness to quickly complete large volumes of work with high quality
- Work and communicate with cross-functional teams (engineering, sales, product specialists, etc.) using various channels of internal
- • Escalate support requests to management and ensure they receive the appropriate attention
- Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met
- Work across other lines of businesses and third parties e.g. business practices, legal
- Provide timely resolution of customer complaints and escalations including providing corrective actions
- Undertake admin responsibilities as required
- Support new process/policy roll-outs
- Undertake other projects as required
Note: Please apply only if you are willing to work in Night Shifts and Weekends
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
To apply for this job please visit eeho.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.