Open Systems International Hiring | Software Engineer – Fresher / Experienced
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical / Electronics / Software Engineering with 0-2 years of experience with software development.
- Good design and debugging skills, and Confidence to contribute ideas and solutions.
- Show a passion for continued learning, staying abreast of new technology and trends.
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a performance driven environment.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
In this position you will work as part of a small growing team to take care of project specific development activities. You will primarily work on a) conversions from competitor systems to OSI, and b) on enhancing OSI’s products for deployment in projects
- Work closely with the Project Development team in India and the US, and interface with Product managers in the US to develop customized solutions using OSI’s products.
- Develop an understanding of systems of OSI’s competitors and how to achieve conversion to OSI’s platform with minimal manual effort.
- Actively contribute ideas for product improvements and suggest solutions to overcome technology challenges.
- Deliver clean code supporting consistent user experience and product quality
To apply for this job please visit aspentech.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.