OLX is hiring for the position of Email Executive in Gurugram , India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s/ Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Any Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 3 Years)|
|Location||Gurugram (Wok From Home)|
- Responding on behalf of OLX to email questions, concerns, and Google Play Store reviews.
- When necessary, call the consumer in accordance with the procedure.
- Ensuring high-quality responses to all inquiries and complaints and upholding quality standards in accordance with established SOPs.
- Acknowledging and prioritising the resolution of client complaints.
- Following the appropriate procedure the first time results in accurate resolution and fewer reopened cases.
- Maintaining the first response time for emails and social media tickets within established SLAs.
- Limiting customer unhappiness and ensuring customer satisfaction with replies.
- Keeping a consistently upbeat, sympathetic, and professional approach towards consumers.
- Collaborating and exchanging information as required with coworkers.
- Knowing OLX products inside and out to be able to respond to inquiries.
- To handle app and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) queries in accordance with SLAs.
- To manage all daily chores and responsibilities associated with the process while strictly adhering to the rules.
- Be adaptable to the needs of the business, subject to overtime during holidays, vacations, and 24/7 shifts.
- Graduation/bachelor’s degree is required
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities, as well as a track record of initiative and professional persistence.
- CRM tool practical knowledge would be advantageous.
- Must be able to multitask and navigate multiple systems at once.
- Required to have at least one year of experience in a customer support role and be proficient in both written and vocal communication.
- Customer-centricity is a must.
- Extreme commitment, sincerity, and a readiness to go above and beyond.
- Good familiarity with the fundamentals of computers.
- Desire to work in a demanding, fast-paced workplace.
- An advantage would be having knowledge in e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media.
At OLX, we build leading marketplace ecosystems enabled by tech, powered by trust, and loved by our customers. Together we’re building a more sustainable world through trade. Serving hundreds of millions of people every month across five continents, we help people buy and sell cars, find housing, get jobs, buy and sell household goods, and much more. Our well-loved consumer brands (including OLX, Otomoto, Otodom, Property24, and more) offer safe, smart, and convenient trading platforms and services for our customers.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit jobs.eu.lever.co.