NxtWave is hiring for the position of Business Development Associate in across India. Candidates with any Graduation degree or Undergraduate are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Position||Associate – Student Engagement|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate/ Undergraduate|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 1 Years)|
|Location||Work From Home|
- Define the workshop’s goals and content in collaboration with the organisers.
- Keeping positive connections with the POCs and CRs of the colleges where NxtWave hosts activities.
- Before the event, facilitate conversations, exercises, and group interactions.
- Address any technological problems to make sure students have a positive experience.
- Raise awareness of NxtWave’s mission and services among college students.
- In the weeks when there are no scheduled seminars, this position also involves collaborating with the Pre-Sales team.
- Any Graduate/ Undergraduate
- You are a self-starter.
- You are an excellent negotiator.
- You have good diplomatic skills.
- You have effective people skills
- You’re a skilled persuader.
- You have a focus on results.
At NxtWave, we are determined to transform youngsters into highly skilled tech professionals irrespective of their educational background. With our Continuous Career Building Programs 4.0 (CCBP 4.0), anyone can build 4.0 skills and get high-paid jobs centered around 4.0 technologies like AI, ML, Full Stack Development, Cybersecurity, IoT, VR/AR, Blockchain and more. For the first time in India, we have introduced Industry-Ready Certification (IRC) which represents a learner’s industry readiness.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit www.updazz.com.