NVIDIA is hiring for the position of Software Intern in Pune, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, India. Candidates with a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for this position. The complete information, eligibility criteria, and requirements are provided below.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree|
|Batch||2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024|
|Location||Pune, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, India|
- Work with a skilled team to comprehend, customise, and enhance GPU assemblers and disassemblers.
- Create new capabilities for assemblers and disassemblers to help programmers make better use of compiler elements.
- Work with different teams to improve interactions between tools, and create new features to benefit end users.
- BS or MS in computer science, engineering, or a closely related field.
- Excellent understanding of computer architecture.
- Coursework or project experience linked to compilation.
- Powerful practical C++ programming abilities.
Since its founding in 1993, NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) has been a pioneer in accelerated computing. The company’s invention of the GPU in 1999 sparked the growth of the PC gaming market, redefined computer graphics, ignited the era of modern AI and is fueling the creation of the metaverse. NVIDIA is now a full-stack computing company with data-center-scale offerings that are reshaping industry.
How To Apply?
- First, read through all of the job details on this page.
- Scroll down and press the Click Here button.
- To be redirected to the official website, click on the apply link.
- Fill the details with the information provided.
- Before submitting the application, cross-check the information you’ve provided.
Apply Link: Click Here
To apply for this job please visit nvidia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.