NTT Corporation is a Japanese telecommunications holding company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan Wikipedia
NTT OFF Campus Drive 2023 Invites Students From Various Disciplines to apply for the Position of Trainee Engineer In Chennai, India Below you will find more details about what you need to know if you are Interested and Eligible
NTT Recruitment Drive 2023:-
|Post Name:||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 4 – 5 LPA (Expected)|
|Degree:||Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree|
|Job Location:||Chennai, India|
- Acquire knowledge and experience in their specialized area or function.
- Gain practical experience and understanding of the services or solutions provided by the specific area or function.
- Provide general administrative support to the specific area or function.
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing, and record keeping.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of reports and ensure accuracy of system data.
- Identify and investigate errors or discrepancies, and either correct them or escalate them for resolution.
- Support clients with low complexity matters, maintain a log or list of queries.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and multitask.
- Capability to handle complaints, problems, and issues professionally, escalate resolutions and corrective actions.
- Deliver high-quality service through support offerings.
- Passion for continuous improvement.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Strong planning, organizing, and time management skills.
Apply Link : Click Here
To apply for this job please visit careers.services.global.ntt.